Thursday, July 28, 2011

Videos of the Bombardier march in Derby, Trying to save the UK's last train builder.

I have now completed uploading all of my video footage I took at the Bombardier March that took place in Derby on Saturday 23rd July 2011. Including the speeches Bob Crow, Margaret Beckett etc.

Bombardier March in Derby - Part 1
In this video I have captured every single person that was part of the march near the start on Station Approach. It takes over 16 minutes for it to pass by.
If you were in the march at the start then you will be in this video !



Bombardier March in Derby - Part 2
In this video I have joined the march and this video starts at The Morledge near Derby Bus Station, I follow it on its way through the Corn Market and up Full Street to Derby Cathedral Green.


Bombardier March in Derby - Part 3
In this video I have captured the speeches at Cathedral Green.


Bombardier March in Derby - Part 4
In this video I have captured the speeches at Cathedral Green by Bob Crow.


Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment