Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Video : Driving Time-lapse of Derby's completed Inner Ring Road. March 2011

I have finally got around to uploading my video of a time-lapse drive around the now finished Derby Inner Ring Road. I filmed this on Sunday 27th March 2011.
It is made from photographs sequenced so that it looks like video footage.

I have driven it in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions to give you an idea of how it looks in either direction.
To enjoy my video at its best you need to watch it in Full Screen mode and at 720p (if your PC and broadband can handle that).

The final link (Mercian Way) in Derby's inner ring road was opened on 16th March 2011, marking the completion of major work on the city's £36.2m Connecting Derby scheme.

My Video :


Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment