Saturday, April 16, 2011

Video : Driving around Derby's completed Inner Ring Road in HD. March 2011

Following on from last weeks post of a time-lapse drive around the newly completed Derby inner ring road. I have now uploaded a real video of a drive around the loop in a clockwise then anti-clockwise direction. Filmed in H.D. The video camera was mounted right next to my time-lapse camera so you will see the same views as per my other video but at a speed where you can see them better.

The video file I uploaded to YouTube for this was 700Mb, one of the largest files I have ever uploaded.
The video is best watched in 720p mode or at least 480p mode and in full screen. You do need a fast PC and good broadband connection to do this.



The final link (Mercian Way) in Derby's inner ring road was opened on 16th March 2011, marking the completion of major work on the city's £36.2m Connecting Derby scheme.

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment